Irrigation Product Rebate Program and Grant Information
Residential Rebate Program for 2015
***We are no longer accepting 2013 Irrigation Rebate forms. We are sorry for any inconvenience.
Residential property owners who live within the District's boundaries (Salt Lake County, Utah County, Juab County, Sanpete County, Uintah County, Duchesne, and parts of Summit & Wasatch Counties) are eligible to apply for irrigation product rebates.
- Only eligible items (click here for PDF file or see list below) qualify for rebates and they must be installed before the rebate application is submitted. Items that are not on this list do not qualify for a rebate from CUWCD regardless if they are deemed "comparable" by a vendor or landscape contractor.
- The District reserves the right to modify or discontinue the program at any time. Changes will be posted to the website as soon as they are made.
- Maximum rebate is $599 per property per year.
- All application forms must be accompanied by a valid sales receipt/invoice showing date purchased, manufacturer name/make/model number and the total purchase price.
- Application forms without complete information or a valid receipt or invoice will be returned to the applicant and applicant must resubmit the form with the receipts/invoices before it will be processed.
- All rebate applications must be submitted within 90 days of the purchase date. No exceptions.
- Property owners applying for a rebate must agree to allow CUWCD staff to access their properties in order to verify installation of devices eligible for rebates. Should you be contacted for inspection, and the equipment is not installed at that time, the rebate will be denied and the property owner may not be able to apply for future rebates.
- Smart controllers are limited to one rebate per property each five years. If you are adding a SolarSync, ET System, or alternate eligible weather station to an existing controller, you must submit a photo showing that it has been installed.
- The rebate amounts are the same regardless if a property owner installs the equipment or if a contractor installs it. Contractors are not eligible for these rebates.
- Please allow 4-6 weeks for your rebate to be processed. Applications with illegible, incomplete or inaccurate information may take additional time or be returned to applicant at the District's discretion.
- Rebate checks will only be mailed to the property address. As an alternative to a mailed check, a property owner can elect to pick up the rebate check at the District office in Orem.
You may submit your completed application and receipts to:
CUWCD Attn: Rebates
355 W. University Parkway
Orem, Utah 84058
Smart Controllers with accompanying Weather or Moisture Sensor - $100
A property may only receive a controller rebate once every five years. All EPA WaterSense labeled controllers are eligible for rebate. See epa.gov/watersense/products for more information. The following are all eligible controllers:
ACC series + Solar Sync or Weather Station
I-Core Series + Solar Sync or Weather Station
Pro-C Series + Solar Sync, ET System or Weather Station
X-Core Series + SolarSync or Weather Station
SolarSync, ET System or Weather Station added to existing system (must send photo proof of installation and existing controller)
Kwik Dial Series + Climate Logic
MC-E (Blue) Series + Climate Logic
Rain Dial-R Series + Climate Logic
Total Control-R Series + Climate Logic
RME Eagle Plus
ESP-SMT Series + Weather or Moisture Sensor
ESP-LX + ET Manager Cartridge + Weather or Moisture Sensor
ET Manager (connects to any existing controller to make it a smart controller)
SST Smart Controller
TMC-424E-ID + Irritrol Climate Logic
Xtra Smart Precision Soil Moisture Sensor (added to smart controller system)
Xtra Smart Wireless Weather Sensor (added to smart controller system)
Smartline + Weather Station
Smart Irrigation System
Specialized Nozzles and Pressure-Reducing Sprinkler Bodies - $3 per nozzle and/or sprinkler body/minimum 5 per application
Approved nozzles and pressure-reducing sprinkler bodies are both eligible for $3 rebate. The following nozzles and bodies are eligible for rebates:
MP Rotators (nozzles only): MP1000, MP2000, MP3000, MP3500, MPC, MPLCS, MPRCS, MPSS
Pop-up spray with pressure regulator : PRS-30, PRS-40
Pro-S Series with Pressure Regulators (78004-PR, 78006-PR, 78012-PR)
Rotary Nozzles (RN Series)
Eco-stream Series nozzles
Pressure-regulated Body: 1800 Series Spray Heads (PRS, SAM-PRS, SAM-P45)
Rotary Stream - nozzles only (R13-18, R17-24)
Precision Series Rotating Nozzles
Precision Series Spray Nozzles
Drip Irrigation Regulators and Kits
Drip Control Zone Kits (ACZ, ICZ, PCZ)- $20 Rebate
In-line Pressure Regulator - $7 Rebate
Control Zone Kits (XACZ, XCZ, XCZF) - $20 Rebate
Pressure-regulating Filter (PRF-075-RBY, PRF-100-RBY) - $7 Rebate
Inline Pressure Regulator (PSI-L30X-075, PSI-M30X-075, PSI-M40X-075, PSI-M40X-100) - $7 Rebate